THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Are you settled? Lets begin....(again)


So ze blog is being resurrected back from the dead,a land where pale skinned boys glimmer in sunlight and where Gaga is Queen (or King,depending which gossip rag you read) My last post was in November,and lots has happened since now and then- far too much to go into detail with unless you want a mind-numbing post- and life in the floristry world has been made more difficult with various rises in petrol, tax,shipping costs and handling fees.


However, this hasnt beaten me.Oh no.
Floristry is my passion,and my life.Anyone who knows me knows (and has put up with) my stubborness to succeed in life. Therfore Ive been really working on my Facebook and Twitter pages (@FTPDFLOWERS),completed the first stage of a teacher training course,currently doing the second required stage and today doing my first ever proper teaching class.Forget one-off demos in various senarios,this was proper big- girl pants stuff.After the class (which went amazingly well), I celebrated by buying my own pair of big- girl pants and letting a good DJ friend teach me how to spin the decks.That part of the night didnt go swimmingly even though I now know how to cue a record in and mix swipe (nope,me neither)
This next month or two is turning out to be stupidly busy (everytime I look at my calender on my phone I cry) so I PROMISE to keep this blog updated.I cant guarentee it will be instantanous as Facebook and Twitter, as I can quickly access that on my phone (and yes, my phone never goes off and I do Tweet in bed.Sad I know)



So I will keep you all updated with floristry musings.Until then,Im off to paint my nails.

xx

0 comments: